Friday, April 21, 2006

Inverse square law my ass


booo, originally uploaded by jonolist.



Subjects i always loathed studying (in no particular order)

1. Chinese

Ting Xie, Zhao Ju, that stupid thing where you have to memorise mother long chapters of useless dunnowats, Mo Xie? i hate that one the most. Sustained permanent brain damage for that one.

2. Chinese Oral

Different from Chinese because its so damn hard for me, I had to treat it as a different subject

commonly used words for that one: WO BU ZI DAO and Se Mer Se Mer Se Mer....

3. Social Studies back in Secondary One

Invalid validised history. Sang Ni Lah Utama was da man!

4. PE in Primary School

Because I was (and is going back to being) fat. 2.4 km killed me

5. Hao Gong Min (that good citizen thingy)

because it was in Chinese. although the textbooks really helped in my drawing, like the add-on moustaches and spiky armpit hair , I still love doing that.


THE NEWEST TO THE LIST!

6. BUILDING SCIENCE

nuff said, every archi students hates it.
lousy everything
boring everytime
pissing everybody

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about bu man..

4:23 PM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chinese isnt tt bad... hurhurhur...

5:48 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home