Friday, March 31, 2006

Storyboard with no story


Storyboard with no story, originally uploaded by jonolist.

here's a montage of whatever things happen today of which i have a fragmented memory off after having some much needed sleep at home. of the things i wanted to say today i shall try to list them out but i'm too tired to put them in any order.

1. Happy Birthday Samantha! who was very trigger happy today.

2. Thomaso's nalgene bottle didn't screw on well (the word screw here sounds wrong) thus an accident. See lower right corner of picture.

3.Faintly remembered Thomaso telling me not to post this pic.

4. Archi Con presentation went smoothly accept that the other group members were too tired liao but we put on a good show. You guys deserve the heart of endurance awards man. btw hope your crit with Erwin goes well.

5. There's alot more work to do. Of which i have no mood for and little strength left in me to carry out.

6. Xinjia wanted to read more of my entries cuz she gets bored in studio. here Xinjia!

7. I want to cook.

8. I took the bus back in the afternoon today. I felt sunlight! wah!

9. I can count the number of times i took the bus back on a friday afternoon. (with one hand) (yeah i count with my hand not my head)

9. Sleeping members of other groups with no relation to me still makes my blood boil which in this cheerful post i shall not bitch about at this moment.

10. I used electric pink for no other queer reasons accept that it stands out better in black (than rose pink and hot pink)

11. I count with two hands of which attached are ten fingers thus post eleven does not makes sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miffi said...

lol... may you have a dreamless, fulfilling night of sleep today! archi con is over! no more staying over in studio for archi con! hooray!!!!!!! (i'm the happiest one around)

12:35 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

hahaha! yaeh man! its overrrr

1:28 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home