Monday, February 27, 2006

Audio Tissue



Because a friend of mine isn't having the best of times and luck seems to turn a blind eye to her. Shite this world sucks man and I have no idea how to help.

Hope this makes you feel at least one bit better. Sorry I can't choose any other song apart from something from Oasis. They are like the only sincere band I know of who actually have somethings to say and say it well. this song took Noel 7 years to write, it is one of his better ballads of recent albums.

Come on baby blue
shake up your tired eyes
the world is waiting for you
may all your dreaming fill the empty sky
but if it makes you happy
keep on clapping
just remember I'll be by your side
and if you don't let go
it's gonna pass you by
who kicked a hole in the sky
so the heavens will cry over me
who stole the soul from the sun
and the world come undone at the seams
let there be love

Let There Be Love
Noel Gallagher
Oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home